Monday 25 May 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 37


4 toddlers, 3 babies = YIKES
Reuben

Lloyd
Reuben ages into a child with the Genius trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.

Lloyd became a child with the Art Lover trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

Caitlin became a toddler with the Silly trait.

Samuel became a toddler with the Independent trait

Bill became a toddler with the Silly trait.

Tammy became a Mean child with the Whiz Kid aspiration.
Caitlin

Jonas became a child with the Cat Lover trait and Social Butterfly aspiration.
Samuel

I aged Tammy and Jonas up with level 3 in all skills instead of the usual level 5 in all as I couldn't cope with 5 toddlers.

Caitlin, Samuel and Bill are all spell casters with weak bloodlines, I didn't even realise that their dad was a spell caster.

I now have a full house hold for the first time in a while I cannot get Charlotte pregnant which is probably for the best at the moment as there were a lot of deaths, 1st Savannah, then Abbie, Norman and finally Max Villareal, luckily they all died pretty much at the same time, all four over the space of a day.
Bill

Tammy
The triplets dad also dies which made Charlotte and the triplets sad for a little bit longer but because it was the same day as the other deaths I didn't have to spend 8 sim days with sad sims and I only had to spend 2 and a half days of sad sims.

Just before I exited the game it was Harvestfest and I had Tammy kick a gnome just to see what happened and it made all the gnomes angry and and they started to go round a break all my appliences and throw trash everywhere. I had to repair all my sinks and baths, I had to clean the counters and mop the floors I also had to go around and pick up trash from all around the house and outside as the gnomes just kept making trash piles appear. I will definatly not be having a sim do that again.
Jonas

Just as I logged it was night on the town and even though Charlotte cannot get pregnant again yet I'm going to send her out for a meal so she can meet some potential new donors. I was also thinking of taking all the kids to the park so that they can make some friends and maybe find some new donors there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment