Wednesday 27 May 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 39


A few minutes after loading the game it popped up that Charlotte was pregnant, I wasn't sure which of the two guys were the dad until the birth.

Whisper
Caitlin
I adopted a kitten for the triplets who I named Whisper (When I say I adopted I got it from the gallery in CAS when I was adding skin details to Charlotte).

Caitlin aged into a child with the Self-Assured trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.

Caitlin is the first child that I have given skin details. I gave her the same as her mum but different to the boys.

Samuel became a child with the Erattic trait and the Whiz Kid aspiration.

Although Samuel has the Whiz Kid aspiration I was going to make him look a little nerdy but then I changed my mind and made him look kinda cool. His hair is CC and I think this is the first time I've ever used it.
Samuel

Bill aged into a child with the Neat trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

I kinda got the artsy vibe from Bill so I gave him a cool t-shirt and some jeans, his hair is also CC and I'm sure I've used it on one of his siblings.

Bill
Samuel and Bill have the same skin details except Samuel has freckles and Bill has dimples.

Charlotte gave birth to twins a boy Viktor and a girl Victoria, there is one space left in the house but I think I'm going to get all 5 of these aged up and moved out before getting her pregnant again as she has 15 days until she becomes an adult (I play on long life not because I want to do it in less generations but because I wanted do the challenge, when I get my new set up and I've moved I plan on starting over and recording it along with other challenges).

42/100

No comments:

Post a Comment