Thursday 2 July 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 45


Ryker
Jean-Luc
Ryker became a teenager with the Genius trait, he gained the Renaissance Sim aspiration and joined the Manual Labour career. I gave him a beard like Ryker in Star Trek has now because when he turns into a young adult he will just get moved out and not edited.

Jean-Luc aged into a teenager with the Bookworm trait and the Friend of the Animals aspiration and he joined the Babysitter career. I was going to make him look bald like Piccard in Star Trek but I could find the right one but I'll have a look over the weekend for a CC one and then I will put it on him.

Charlotte is pregnant again, I think this will be her last pregnancy as she is almost ready to age up again but I gave her a make-over with some new CC that I got a few weeks back that I haven't used yet.

Beverley
Deanna
Beverley became a toddler with the Charmer trait.

Deanna aged into a toddler with the Silly trait.

I went through my family tree and 10 of my children have died so far along with Taylor and most of the children's husbands.




No comments:

Post a Comment