Wednesday 1 July 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 44


Ryker
So my sister who is also doing this challenge woke me up at 11am so I started playing at around half 11 and I played until 10pm lol. This whole lockdown means I can spend all day playing the Sims.

My Sim children and teenagers still keep setting fire in the bathroom and I don't know why.

Viktor became a young adult with the Good trait and joined the Freelance Photographer career. Viktor moved in with Daniel on Willow Creek.

Victoria aged into a young adult with the Hot-Headed trait and she joined the Actress career. Victoria moved in with some distant Villareal relative in Windenburg.
Jean-Luc

Ryker aged into a child with the Recycle Disiple trait and the Whiz Kid aspiration, he had maxed his Movement and Potty skills and had level 4 in Communication and level 3 in Imagination and Thinking.

Jean-Luc became a child with the Goofball trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration, he had maxed his Communication, Movement and Potty skills and had level 3 in Imagination and Thinking skills.

Charlotte gave birth to two daughters Beverley and Deanna.

Ryker keeps getting tense because of his trait so I was thinking of changing it and when he becomes a young adult giving it back to him again.

46/100

No comments:

Post a Comment