Saturday 27 June 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 41


Caitlin became a young adult with the Music Lover trait, she joined the Secret Agent career and Moved to Sulani.

Samuel aged into a young adult with the Snob trait, he joined the Gardening career and moved to San Myshuno.

Bill became a young adult with the Non Commital trait, he joined the Business career and he moved to Evergreen Harbour.

Charlotte went into labour and had twin boys Ryker and Jean-Luc just after Caitlin, Samuel and Bill moved out. (Yes I was watching Star Trek when the twins were born)

I was going to move Whisper in with Caitlin the next time I play so that Charlotte could have triplets next time she got pregnant but she's got a few more says until she becomes an adult and has just had twins so I think I'll keep Whisper in the household and wait on having more babies until Ryker and Jean-Luc have aged up to toddlers as having to look after toddlers is hard especially when you're going to end up looking after 4 in a few more sim days lol.

I did a spin the wheel to decide where my sims were going to move to but most of my neighbourhoods are full so I had to either move them in with family on that neighbourhood or evict the person in one of the houses.

44/100

No comments:

Post a Comment