Tuesday 30 June 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 43


Viktor
Viktor and Victoria set the bathroom alight a total of 3 times yesterday while they were using the toilet. I thought this bug was fixed.

Victoria
Other than the toilet fires not much happened even though I played for almost 6 hours.

Viktor becaome a teenager with the Childish trait, he got the Academic aspiration and joined the Babysitter career.

Victoria aged into a teenager with the Loner trait, she got the Master Actress aspiration and joined the Fast Foos Employee career. I was thinking of having her become an actress when she becomes a young adult.

I don't know where Victoria's red hair came from but she aged up with it as a toddler, child and then as a teenager so I just kept it red.

44/100

No comments:

Post a Comment