Wednesday 8 January 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 27


At the start of playing I am gutted because my maid is now a woman as the last one died so I can't use the maid to be a baby daddy anytime soon, I might cancel the service and see if I get a male one the next time.

In the last game play we had Christmas and Charlotte became friendly with Father Winter, I didn't do any romance interactions with him as I didn't know if now he's a different person if I could use him as a baby daddy.

I am finding playing with 4 toddlers and 2 babies really hard right now all they seem to do is cry and Charlotte cannot get her needs up so I find myself sending her to the restaurant to eat so the kids go to day care and they get their needs helped out while Charlotte gets to eat it's her sleep that I'm finding the hardest to keep up and I'm having her nap on the sofa so the babies don't wake her when they wake crying.

Brianne
Angel wandered off and managed to get pregnant when Charlotte was pregnant with the boys meaning there was already 8 household members (Charlotte, Bethany, Jamie, Brianne, Joslyn, Angel, (Unborn babies)). I gather that Charlotte was only pregnant with one baby at this point and then when I sold the kitten and put Angel up for adoption because I wasn't having her getting pregnant again, it must have changed and Charlotte had twins.

Brianne became a toddler with the Fussy trait.

Joslyn
Joslyn aged into a Charmer toddler.

Brianne and Joslyn have matching outfits but in different colours, Brianne is in pink and Joslyn is in purple.

Bethany and Jamie maxed their toddler skills just before I logged off so they will be aging up when I load the game next so I don't have to worry about them too much as they can get food from the fridge themselves and all I have to do is make sure they do their homework.

Charlotte got pregnant again with another set of twins this time both are boys called Ricky and Carter. She has managed to have 3 sets of twins with her pregnancies and I only have the lot trait on-lay-line she doesn't have the Fertility satisfaction points reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment