Thursday 9 January 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 28

Bethany

Bethany aged into a child with the Dare Devil trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

Jamie
Jamie aged into a child with the Self-Assured trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

Ricky became a toddler with the Creative trait, I have given him the blue clothing theme.

Carter aged into a toddler with the Independent trait, I gave him the orange clothing theme.

While in CAS sorting out Ricky and Carter's outfits I noticed that Ricky was a Spellcaster (My first in the 100 baby challenge) I didn't think that toddlers could be Spellcasters I thought it appeared once they turned into a teen like them being Vampires.
Ricky

Carter
I noticed that the twin boys look identical they literally aged up with the exact same hair which I changed in CAS. I did what I did with Brianne and Joslyn and gave them a colour theme so I can dress them the same I think that it's something I would do if I had identical twins/triplets and Charlotte was the only girl in the set of triplets so I couldn't do it with her.

When I logged off Charlotte was pregnant, has 2 children (Bethany and Jamie) and 4 toddlers (Brianne, Joslyn, Ricky and Carter), lets hope that I can cope with the 4 toddlers and none get taken away.

I decided to search for some new toddler traits and child aspirations but I couldn't find any that I didn't already have.

Baby count 28/100

No comments:

Post a Comment