Thursday 2 January 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 24


This is game play from December 30th and January 1st as not much happened during each day's game play.

December 30th
Harley and Galaxy aged into adults

Noah
Noah became a teenager with the Natural Cook trait and the Renowned Photographer aspiration, he joined the Barista career. I kept him in blue with the nerdy look.

Oliver aged into a teenager with the Sporty trait and the Friend of the World aspiration, he joined the Yard Worker career, I made him look sporty and kept him in green.

Charlotte aged into a teenager with the Romantic trait and the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, she joined the Babysitter's career. I kept her in pinks and yellows and only gave her the one hairstyle as I couldn't be bothered to do one for each outfit like I normally do with the girls (I have lots of CC girls hair).
Oliver

January 1st
Everyone aged up while playing today and we celebrated Thanksgiving.

Noah became a young adult with the Dance Machine trait and joined the Style Influencer career.

Oliver became a young adult with the Erratic trait and joined the Secret Agent career.

Charlotte
Charlotte aged into a young adult with the Outgoing trait and I put her in the Gardening career. Charlotte is now our next breeder so I will hopefully get another 20-25 babies from her before she becomes an elder and er youngest daughter becomes the next breeder.

Taylor became an Elder and I had her get married to Max Villareal, she moved into the Villareal mansion with Max, Noah, Oliver and Baby Max. I let her join a proper career and she joined the Teaching Career. I decided that because she made all the household money by writing and painting I gave her all the money except for $20,000 which would help Charlotte out while she is building up her writing, gardening and painting skills.

At the wedding I decided to invite all of Taylor's ex lovers or baby daddies (the ones who were alive or who's spirit hadn't faded away yet) as I was hoping there was going to be some drama but the wedding was uneventful.

I got Charlotte home after the wedding and Galaxy and Harley ended up getting pregnant. I plan on keeping one of the kittens and putting the others up for adoption with Harley and Galaxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment