Friday 10 January 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 29


Brianne
Brianne became a child with the Erratic trait and the Grow Up aspiration. All her outfits are either pink or have pink on them.

Joslyn
Joslyn became a child with the Goofball trait and the Whiz Kid aspiration. All her outfits are either purple or have purple on them.

Brianne and Joslyn have the exact same hair style and outfits but in either pink or purple to match their toddler colour theme, I will give them different outfits when they become teens but keep the colours. I love these everyday outfits I've never used them before.

Bethany became a teen with the Neat trait, she gained the City Native aspiration and joined the Camp Counselor career. She aged up with that hair and I haven't used it before and the only other Sim to have short hair was Alice the Vampire Sim so I decided to keep it.
Bethany

Jamie aged into a teen with the Geek trait, I gave him the Nerd Brain aspiration and he joined the Yard Worker career.

Jamie
I had Brianne and Joslyn join the Drama club, Joslyn missed most of the first day so Brianne got promoted before her.

Charlotte had a baby boy who is called Daniel, I am worried that she's not going to have anymore girls and that means that Joslyn will probably be the next breeder but Charlotte has plenty more days left until she becomes an adult to have more babies.

I have also decided that because I have 7 children that I will use all of the 7 different aspirations I have for each child, the Sims really need to add more aspirations for children.

Bethany and Jamie are on B's almost A's at school so they will age up over the weekend and Brianne is on a B and Joslyn is on a C (I chose the wrong event and she lost progress) so it will be a few more days before they age up. I plan on keeping the eldest 4 as teens for a while so that when I move them out I can give them some money to be able to get a place as Charlotte only has $95k and I can't afford to give them $20k each and be able to pay bills and stuff especially as I'm finding it difficult to do paintings and writing books while looking after 7 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment