Sunday 29 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 23


Today I sent Taylor to the vets and bought some age down treats and wellness treats to keep Galaxy and Harley kittens for longer.

Noah
Taylor invited Max around to help celebrate their triplets birthday and while I was sorting the triplets out doing their homework and sending them to play together Taylor and Max thought it would be a good idea to WooHoo and she ended up getting pregnant and eventually gave birth to a Boy that I named Max after his dad. I am unsure of what the rules are about this as it wasn't intentional to have the baby but when she becomes an Elder he will probably still be a baby, maybe a toddler and I will wait until Charlotte become a Young Adult and then I will have Taylor marry Max Villareal and will move Taylor, Noah, Oliver and baby Max in with him. I won't be counting baby Max in the challenge as he was born by the same dad as the triplets.

Oliver
I also had Taylor create a Book of Life so that I can bind it to Charlotte, I'm note entirely sure what this book does but I have it.

Noah aged into a Child with the Introvert trait and the Whiz Kid aspiration. I kept him with the blue colour theme he had going as a toddler and I gave him glasses as I want him to be a little nerdy.

Charlotte
Oliver became a Child with the Goofball trait and the Class Clown aspiration. I kept him with the Green colour scheme he had as a toddler I decided to give him the Class Clown aspiration when he rolled the Goofball trait as it seemed more fitting rather than the other traits available with the game.

Charlotte aged into a Child with the Naturally Artistic trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration. Charlotte has a pink/yellow theme going on and I have been really working hard on her aspiration with her being the Child that I will be going on with as the next breeder.

Charlotte was baby 22 to Taylor so I am on 22/100.

No comments:

Post a Comment