Monday 9 March 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 30


Brianne Human Form
Brianne Mermaid Form
Bethany aged into a young adult with the Hate’s Children trait, she joined the Writing career and moved into Silas and Edwards apartment in San Myshuno.

Jamie became a young adult with the Slow Learner trait, he joined the Astronaut career and I moved him to Oasis Springs.

Taylor the original breeder for this challenge died of old age but Charlotte’s dad Max is still alive, old but alive.

Brianne aged into a teen with the Cheerful trait, I had her join the Retail Employee career, her aspiration is called Quiet Life which is one I had downloaded but not used until now.
Joslyn Human Form
Joslyn Mermaid Form

Joslyn aged into a teenager with the Brave trait, gained the Mermaid Experience aspiration and joined the Lifeguard career.

I turned Brianne and Joslyn into mermaids because I thought with them being super close when they were growing up they would both want to be one. I’ve also kept their colour theme but given them different hair styles and outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment