Wednesday 11 March 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 31




Ricky
Brianne and Joslyn got A’s in school so I aged them up and they both moved into a nice little shack in Sulani.

Brianne gained the Light Eater trait on becoming a young adult and joined the Tailoring career.

Carter
Joslyn aged into a young adult with the Tone Deaf trait and joined the Conservationist career.

Daniel became a clingy toddler, I dressed him in the same outfits as Ricky and Carter but in red.

Ricky asged into a child with the Natural Singer trait and I gave him the rambunctious aspiration. I kept him with the blue theme,

Daniel
Carter aged into a child with the Talkative trait so I gave him the Social Butterfly aspiration, I’ve also kept to his theme of orange

Charlotte gave birth to a girl Desirae and a boy Arnold (he did originally get Rick but his brother is called Ricky and then he got Danny and his other brother is called Danny so I just clicked it again to get Arnold)

Charlotte is pregnant again and is sad because a friend died, not sure how he died as he wasn’t old so I cannot be of old age.

31/100

No comments:

Post a Comment