Thursday 19 March 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 33


Brantley
Reginald
Due to the Corona virus my work has been closed along with college so I now have more free time to play the Sims, yesterday I played some of the 100 babies challenge and today I plan on playing it some more but so that I don't get bored playing the same family I plan on starting a rags to riches challenge where my Sim starts as a teenager and she tries to gain money so that she can go to university.

So here's what happened yesterday.

Brantley aged into a toddler with the Silly trait.

Reginald became a toddler with the Angelic trait. For these twins I just picked random clothes that I liked.
Daniel

Daniel became a teenager with the Genius trait and Joke Star aspiration, he joined the Babysitting career. I put him in this career because I hadn't used it before. I used the styled outfits for most of Daniel's outfits but picked the green colour in each one.
Desirae

Desirae aged into a child with the Introvert trait and Whiz Kid aspiration. All of her outfits are from styled looks and are either pink or yellow.

Arnold became a child with the Cheerful trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration. His outfits are also styled outfits and are all different colours I didn't pick a colour theme for him.

Arnold
Daniel aged into a young adult with the Handy trait and he joined the Scientist career and moved to Willow Creek.

Charlotte got pregnant and when I checked MCC she is pregnant with twin boys. It's looking like Desirae is possibly going to be the next breeder especially if after having these twins she's currently pregnant with she gets pregnant again and has another boy although she will be able to have more babies after them as she is still only a young adult.

33/100

No comments:

Post a Comment