Sunday 22 March 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 34


Desirae
Desirae became a teenager with the Dog Lover trait and the Jungle Explorer aspiration, she joined the Tutor career.

Arnold aged into a teenager with the Writer trait and the Mansion Baron aspiration, he joined the Pet Sitter career.
Arnold

Charlotte gave birth to another set of twin boys Reuben and Lloyd.

Brantley aged into a child with the Neat trait and the Class Clown aspiration.

Reginald became a child with the Vegetarian trait and the Rambunctious Scamp aspiration.

I sometimes forget that Reggie is a vegetarian and I tell him to get leftovers from the fridge or to make Ham and Cheese sandwiches and he ends up sick so I've now stuck to having Charlotte make vegetarian friendly meals .
Brantley

Desirae aged into a young adult with the Charming trait, Desirae joined the Animal Care Career.

Reginald
Arnold aged into a young adult with the Bad Cook trait and joined the Business career.

I think it would have been much better if Desirae gained the bad cook trait seeing as she set fire to the house while trying to make a cake and I gave Arnold the business career as he wants to have a mansion.

I loved Desirae and Arnold out into a cheap house from the gallery that I placed onto an empty lot in Oasis Springs.

Reuben
All the houses on all the neighbourhoods are full right now so I don't know where I'm going to start moving them soon, maybe I'll just move them out into the world and not place them into a house as I always turn them into unplayed households when I move them out so that they can move about and get married and have children freely.
Lloyd

Reuben aged into a toddler with the Creative trait.

Lloyd became a Fussy toddler.

Charlotte got pregnant again right before I exited the game yesterday. I also got a notification telling me that Xavier had died, he was one of the first children to be born in the challenge, his death made all my Sims sad so next time I play I have to cheer them up somehow as I'm not dealing with 2 Sim days of sadness lol.

35/100

No comments:

Post a Comment