Sunday 15 March 2020

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 32

So today with the whole Corona Virus being even more out of control and people being stupid in stock piling items they don't need I decided to spend the whole day yesterday playing the Sims so I have had a lot of birthdays and some more babies. I will be doing the same today.

Charlotte gave birth to two boys Brantley and Reginald making it hard as I now had 4 babies and 2 children and a toddler.

Ricky
Ricky aged into a teenager with the Naturally Thin trait and the Master Chef aspiration, he joined the Fast Food career.

Carter aged into a teenager with the Painter Extraordinaire aspiration and he joined the Manual Labour career.

Carter
I kept Ricky in blue clothes and Carter in Orange but they are wearing different outfits.

Desirae became a toddler with the Charmer trait.

Arnold become a toddler with the Creative trait.

Both Desirae and Arnold have the Father Winter trait as their dad was the new Father Winter.

Desirae
At this point the game became even harder as I now had two teenagers, three toddlers and two babies. Ricky and Carter helped with looking after the babies but the toddlers were smelly and tired and hungry that it was hard to get them to eat without them passing out from being so tired as well as trying to keep Charlotte's needs up and getting Ricky and Carter to go to school and work but I managed it.

Arnold
Ricky aged into a young adult with the Vegetarian trait (a good one for a chef lol) and he joined the Critic career. I moved him into Brindleton Bay with some school friends Alivia and Simon who I aged from teenagers to young adults.

Carter aged into a young adult with the Emo trait and joined the Engineering career. He moved into a house in Windenberg with his girlfriend Cora.

Daniel
Daniel aged into a child with the Popular trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

I now have 1 child, 2 toddlers and 2 babies almost toddlers in my house, its hard to keep everyone's needs up but at the minute the toddlers are surviving off Daniel's birthday cake. I need Charlotte to have more babies but I think I am going to wait a little while maybe until Brantley and Reginald are midway through being toddlers before I get her pregnant again though.

33/100

No comments:

Post a Comment