Wednesday 4 September 2019

New Mods


Today I searched Google for a mod so I could invite as many sims to a club as I wanted so that I could put all of my 100 babies challenge family into one group and it came up with a Mod and some YouTube videos so I have spent the day watching Plumbelle and Fantayzia's youtube video's mainly their must have Mods and downloading some of the Mods (the ones I thought would be fun when I'm playing a family not on my challenges)

I ended up downloading some new Careers, Traits, Aspirations, Events and Game Play Mods.

I downloaded a Trait Mod so that I can make a Graveyard for when my 100 babies start dying, I just need to create a lot on the neighbourhood so that I can place the tombstones when someone dies.

I also got a few traits for children to elders because I was fed up of having the same ones these traits included one for a toddler (I am searching for more for toddlers).

I downloaded new aspirations for toddlers, children and teens to elders I mainly wanted the toddler ones because doing the 100 babies challenge there was only 4 to choose from and so far she has had 10 babies. I got a Bee Keeping Aspiration, First Love Aspiration, Grow Up Aspiration (this one is based off of a Sims 2 aspiration) and Retirement Aspiration amongst others.

Some events mods that I downloaded include Baby Shower, Spa Day, Funeral, Bachelor Party, Prom and Family Reunion (I did get many more).

I got some new teen specific careers, Social Media, Camp Counsellor, Dog Walker, Tutor and a few others plus a mod so that my sims can have multiple careers which will come in handy for when I want to try some of these new careers that I downloaded such as Interior Designer and Ultimate Graphic Designer.

The mods I downloaded that will affect game play are mods such as Slice of Life, Pre School, The Explore Mod, Ultra Sound Scan, Meaningful Stories and Simda Dating App. I won't be adding these to the game until I have completed my 100 babies challenge though.

If you have some toddler traits or children traits and aspirations mods please leave a link below so that I can add them to my game.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment