Friday 20 September 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge


So yesterday my laptop did an update and took almost 3 hours, it came back on long enough to post the yesterdays blog post before I had to go to the doctor's and then I went for a walk to play some Pokemon Go. When I got back from the doctor's and my walk I made something to eat and downloaded some pixie cut hairstyles for Alice before loading the game.
Alice

All I've did yesterday was put this hairstyle on Alice and give Taylor some medicine before I saved and exited because I just couldn't be bothered to play anything.

I am off now to play some as I have no college today and hopefully I can finally celebrate my first Christmas in the sims (I almost always start my season in Spring and hardly ever make it to the end of Summer before deleting the family)


HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment