Tuesday 17 September 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 10

* I have decided that I am going to do my posts the morning after my gameplay as most of the time I play until late and then I don't have time to post anything and I just backdate it the next day when I post it.

While playing Zayne made friends with someone called Evie Delgato while at school (he was on an A so I let him do the meet friends option) so when he becomes a Young Adult I planned on aging her up too so that I can move them to Willow Creek and put them into a house near the Goth's instead of moving just Zayne into the Goth Household. He became really friendly with her while at school and when I invited her on a date and things blossomed from there.

Edward
Edward aged into a toddler with the Sleeper trait (Great just what I need, a toddler who sleeps all the time lol). He also aged up with white Vampire skin but he wasn't a Vampire so I gave him the same skin as Taylor.
Alice

Alice aged into a Creative toddler (She seems to learn her skills a lot faster than Edward). She aged into a toddler with the same skin tone as Taylor but she is a Vampire so I gave her the Vampire skin tone that Edward aged up with). I gave Alice red Vampire eyes as I wanted her to stand out and a Pixie type hair cut just like Alice from the Twilight books/films.

Rose, Eric and Makenna
Zayne aged up into a Young Adult with the Sporty trait so I put him in the Athletic career. I aged Evie up also just so that she can live with and marry Zayne.

Zayne proposed to Evie while they were teens, she turned him down but when he aged up into a Young Adult he asked her again and they ended up eloping and I moved them both into a house in Willow Creek.

Makenna
So I invited around Rose, her husband Eric and daughter Makenna for a play date with the twins (I really had to edit Makenna she had this horrible blond hair it was the main reason I invited them over) I gave Makenna a whole new look but I kept her given traits and aspirations, she really is a cute toddler, I'm hoping that Taylor's other off springs settle down and have children too.

Taylor got pregnant by Bob Pancakes they 'Tried for a Baby' at Bob's house while his wife was home which ended up in Bob and Elisa splitting up lol. This makes Taylor pregnant with her 13th baby. (I know that its only one baby as there is only 1 slot left in the household) I was going to wait until the triplets aged into Young Adults and i'd moved out the boys so I have more chance of the birth being multiple and a baby being girl being born.

Rachel
The triplets aged up all still with purple skin and I want to keep the purple skin I just wanted to tone it down a little but I couldn't figure out how. (If anyone know's please leave a comment)

Rachel aged into a teenager, I gave her the Purveyor of Potions aspiration, she gained the Fun Loving trait and joined the Camp Counsellor career.

Darion
Darion aged into a teenager, I gave him the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration, he gained the Mischievous trait and I put him in the Grocery Store Bagger career.

Silas
Silas aged into a teenager, I gave him the StrangerVille Mystery aspiration, he got the Bright Smile trait and joined the Movie Theatre Career.

At the moment Alice (Baby 12) is my youngest daughter and according to the rules the youngest daughter becomes the next breeder unless the youngest child is a Vampire as they are immortal which will make Rachel the next breeder, I am hoping the new baby is a girl that way I can move the triplets out together into StrangerVille as I haven't moved anyone there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment