Sunday 22 September 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 13


Edward became a Young Adult with the Romantic trait and he joined the Criminal career, I moved him into Norman's apartment.

Alice became a Young Adult with the Light Eater trait and she joined the Tarot Reader career, I moved her into her fathers house in Forgotten Hollow.

Halle
I aged the twins up as soon as they got As in schools where I would normally wait a while so they could bring in some money from their teen careers but I couldn't be doing with Alice's Vampire needs any longer, her thirst was constantly going down and no one would let me drink from them and she hardly ever managed to pull off the 'compel to drink' option.

Halle aged into a Charmer toddler.

Kimberley
Kimberley aged into a Creative toddler.

Taylor gave birth to twins on Christmas Eve, she had a girl Liliana and a boy Rhys (When I randomised it, it was Reece but I changed it to the Welsh way of spelling it).

We finally celebrated Christmas, I did invite all Taylor's children, their partners and her grandchildren but I forgot to take a picture while they were opening gifts so after they all left I took this picture of Taylor, Sabrina, Halle, Kimberley and Dobby. It took me ages to get them all to stand next to the tree, facing the right way and in the end I just took this picture with Taylor facing the wrong way.

Left to right: Kimberley, Halle, Dobby, Sabrina and Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment