Sunday 15 September 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 9

* I have added mods such as Slice of Life, Explorer, Realistic Cheating and Life Drama just to spice up my other saves but obviously these mods will effect my 100 babies challenge too.

** I've added CC careers, traits and aspirations to my game just so that there are more variety and my toddlers aren't always getting the same traits and the children aren't always getting the same traits and aspirations. I added careers so that there are more options for teens.

So its been a while since I played the sims (mainly because my course materials came for my University course and I've been reading through them just to get a head a bit) I was also waiting for the new pack to come out Realm of Magic but I only bought it 2 days ago and have played it once.
Zayne

So in today's game play Zayne aged into a teenager with the Childish trait and the Shielded aspiration and he joined the Newspaper Deliverer Career.

Makenna
When I was looking at my family tree so I could note the names of the dads and see how many babies I had I noticed that Rose had gotten married and had a daughter who the game had named Makenna. So I have a Son-in-Law Eric and a Grand-Daughter. Rose's daughter need editing in CAS to make them look better but because I don't play the family I have just left them for now.

Taylor finally gave birth to Vampire twins Edward and Alice (yes I named these after characters from Twilight I was going to call the boy Jasper but I just thought that that was weird with Jasper and Alice being a couple in the books).

The triplets maxed their skills so they all aged up while playing. For some reason they all have purple skin still but are not aliens, I think that this is due to their father's alien form being purple.

Rachel
Rachel the who is the eldest aged into a child, I gave her the Grow Up aspiration and she gained the Popular trait. Although she is the eldest of the three she maxed her skills last. I gave her this nice new dress that I found while CC shopping as I thought it was cute.

Darion
Darion the middle one became a child with the Naturally Thin trait and I gave him the Class Clown aspiration. Darion was the first to max his skills.

Silas
And the youngest of the triplets Silas became a child with the First Love aspiration and the Imaginative trait. Silas although the youngest he maxed his toddler skills second.

After the twins were born there were 7 sims in the household and I know that there can be 8 but I wanted to give Taylor a break from getting pregnant so until the twins  aged into toddlers I decided to adopt a dog to make it a full household, this now ensures that Taylor cannot get pregnant again just yet and when the twins age into toddlers I will age Zayne up and move him into the Goth household to be with his Siblings Cassandra, Alexander and Suzanna (Yes Bella and Mortimer had another baby before he died) and his Step-Mum Bella and then I will get Taylor pregnant again and she will only be able to have 1 baby which I think is okay seeing as she will have the triplets and the Vampire twins and a dog to look after too.
Dobby the House Dog

I adopted the dog as a puppy he is named Dobby (yes I named him after Dobby from Harry Potter) he is a Siberian Husky and super cute. Zayne takes care of him mostly, taking him for a walk and stuff but he's just a pet for the household.

When I logged off Zayne was ready to age up into a Young Adult but I have decided to leave him as a teen for a while so that he can bring in some money and help me out with all the kids and Dobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment