Wednesday 18 September 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 11


During day 11 of playing this challenge Taylor gave birth to almost as soon as I entered the game I entered the game at around 1am and a few sim hours later she gave birth to a baby girl who was named Sabrina. I am secretly really happy that it was a girl as although I love the colour purple I didn't want Rachel being the next breeder because of her purple skin tone.

Rachel aged into a Young Adult, she lost her Popular trait (must be a child specific one) but she gained the Bro and Unforgettable traits and I had her join the Mage career.

Darion aged into a Young Adult, he gained the Ugly trait and joined the Business career.

Silas aged into a Young Adult with the Paranoid trait and I put him in the Military career which I think both are fitting for him moving to StrangerVille with his siblings and the fact he has the StrangerVille aspiration.

Taylor finally became an Adult which means she can still have a few babies meaning that Sabrina may not be the next breeder unless all her next lot of children are boys.

I removed Edwards Sleeper trait to Inquisitive because all he did all day was sleep and he was beginning to drive me insane, more insane that having twin teens, a child and triplet babies all in the house at the same time. I gave him the new trait because I don't think any of my other sims have had it yet.

While checking my family tree (I needed to rewrite the fathers names down as I lost the paper it was on) I noticed more of my sims have had babies (I never checked for partners I just opened it and took a screenshot). Rose and Eric have had a son named Dion and Zayne and Evie have had twins a boy Finnegan and a girl Tammy. (the Goth name will live on)

Taylor celebrated Harvestfest with the twins and Sabrina, she angered one of the gnomes and when she tried to apologise it mustn't have liked it and she was hit by lightning or electrocuted or something, she's safe don't worry.

As there are no event pictures (from sims aging up) I've included the Zeigler Family Tree. So far Taylor has 7 son's, 6 daughters, 2 granddaughters and 2 grandsons.

Zeigler Family Tree
I hope those of you who are doing the challenge or have completed this challenge are having fun or had fun. if you can give me any advice on how to cope with multiple sims of various ages please leave a comment.

Now I am off to play some sims so...

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment