Sunday 1 December 2019

I'm Back Playing


So I stopped playing for a while and when I did start playing again a few weeks ago I only started playing for fun and not my challenges but today I am going to head back to the 100 Babies Challenge.

I do have plans on starting a YouTube Let's Play Sims 4 after Christmas (there is currently a Christmas Tree on my PC table) but I need to figure out how to edit videos so for now you will just have to have pictures.

I have decided to delete my Rags to Ritches challenge and start over once the 100 Babies Challenge is done and I am planning on doing the challenge as one of my YouTube videos instead of blogging it.

I also have plans for doing this 100 Babies challenge again, (well twice more) one with a male starter sim to impregnate as many women as possible to get the 100 babies and one with a different female starter than I have now, but with the Slice of Life and Life Stories mods both of which I currently use but have just removed from my game so I can continue my challenge without it as I only added the mods a few weeks ago.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment