Monday 2 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 14


There were a lot of aging up in today's game play - thank Heavens - I was starting to lose the plot.

Halle and Kimberley maxed their toddler skills so I ages them up because everyone in the household was very stressed and tired. I thought having two less sims that needed my constant control would be great and make my life a little easier.

Halle
Halle became a Top Notch toddler and I gave her the Art Prodigy aspiration as her randomised trait was Creative.

Kimberley
Kimberly also became a Top Notch toddler, she gained the Insider trait and the Social Butterfly aspiration.

I thought that I would dress Halle all in pink so she could be a girly girl and Kimberley in Black to be a Tom Boy/Goth type but now I realise I probable should have done it the other way round with Kimberley's aspiration being a Social one.

Sabrina aged into a teen, I was going to leave her to age up on her natural birthday but I was getting super stressed having to cook, write and not having any sleep while I had three Children, two Babies and Dobby to keep happy as well as Taylor so I aged her up with only 6/7 days before she would have ages up automatically anyway but she was on an A in school and I really wanted an extra hand with the cooking and dog walking so I could have Taylor focus on the Babies and her Writing so that they could pay the bills.

Sabrina
Sabrina aged into a teen with the Dancer trait and because she's a Klepto I gave her the Chief of Mean aspiration. She loves playing with Dobby I think their friendship is higher than anyone else's in the household since I've had him that I gave her the Pet Sitter Part-Time job, its a weekend job which means she can do her homework when she gets home from school and then hang out with her siblings making Snow pals or playing video games.

Liliana
Liliana and Rhys aged up unexpectedly just before I logged out of the game, I had gone to get a drink and come back to having two toddlers.
Rhys

Liliana gained the Clingy trait.

Rhys aged into a Creative toddler.

I am so glad that I do not have any babies to look after at the minute, I think Taylor deserves a break after having 17 children and it means she can help out Liliana and Rhys more as well as working on her Freelance Career and writing books.

Taylor had about 75 more days left before she becomes an Elder so I will leave her for a few more days before I start to romance with another victim, I am hoping to get 3 more babies by Taylor to bring her count to 20.

Sabrina is already on an A in school just like Halle and Kimberley but I am just leaving them to get on with life for a while as I want them to make loads of friends and eventually have one of them marry someone so that Taylor can complete her next part of her aspiration seeing as Rose getting married did not count for some reason.

I have a busy day today I will try and get some game play in today but if not I have a whole day free tomorrow and will make up for it then.

Until next time HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment