Saturday 28 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 22


I played this save file for hours today with me having a free day and not much happened. I checked the family tree and found out that some of Taylor's children have had babies making it up to 22 children, 17 grand children and 1 great grandchild

R.I.P
Dobby the House Dog
Dobby the House Dog died while playing today so I went into CAS and I downloaded two kittens from the gallery a male called Galaxy and a female named Harley (I renamed the female to Harley). I plan on having them becoming mates so that they will have babies and then when Charlotte is old enough to be the breeder (currently a toddler) I will have them have kittens and then I will them either put them up for adoption or just use the cheat to remove them from the household while keeping one of the kittens.
Galaxy
Clay aged into a young adult and gained the Sleeper trait, I now have the Life Decider mod so I used it on Clay and he joined the Business career, I gave him 25000 from the household funds as well as the money that the mod gave me and moved him to Windenberg.
Harley
Serenity aged into a young adult and gained the Cute trait, I used the mod on her and she joined the Tech Guru career. Serenity was close with Makenna while they were teens so I moved Makenna and her baby Lizzie into the Zeigler house (without any money) so that I could move them into a house together in Windenberg with Makenna's boyfriend and her babies dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment