Tuesday 3 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 15


Halle
Halle aged into a teenager, her random trait was Imaginative so I gave her the Master Actress aspiration. I put her in a the Movie Theatre career because its a weekend career and because I thought she should start off working where her movies will be played when she's a famous actress lol. I put her in pink again to make her a girly girl.

Kimberley
Kimberley rolled the Mischievous trait up on becoming a teenager and I gave her the Friend of the World aspiration and I had her join the Grocery Store Bagger career. I changed her from her Goth/Black clothes into some colourful ones as she's going to want to be friends for her aspiration and traits.

When they became teenagers their school performance was a B and almost maxed to get an A, to get an A they need to go to school probably for one day and gain a skill to level 3.

I only played for three or four hours today so not much happened, Liliana and Rhys gained a few skills (they are potty trained yeyey) and were still annoying as I couldn't keep their attention up. Sabrina did a few days at work and gained a few skills, I just need to get her a skill to level 3 so that she can get an A in school so I can get her married and move her out so I can get Taylor pregnant again.

Taylor has been able to max out her Cooking, Gourmet Cooking, Gardening and Writing skills, I've never had a sim max this many skills as I never normally play for this long, I've managed to play all through a whole season, it's now a few days into Spring again (I started in Spring).

I couldn't keep the toddlers needs up. I think something is wrong with my game as when I load it in most of their needs are on red because of this Taylor is getting stressed more because she is having to try and keep them happy and then she's not sleeping or her fun is going down. I am trying to gain more aspiration points on her so that I can get the rewards so she doesn't need to use the bathroom and eat, this will make ir so much easier to have babies and look after them.

I'm off to play some more and hopefully I can age everyone up and move Sabrina, Halle and Kimberley out, Liliana and Rhys will hopefully become less of a problem and I can get Taylor pregnant again.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment