Friday 13 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 21


I only play for around 3 hours total Tuesday and Wednesday and yesterday I didn't play at all as I was working on my assignment so here's what happened during Tuesday and Wednesday's game play.

I had Max and Taylor get engaged, Max still lives in his family home where I plan to have Taylor live once Charlotte becomes a Young Adult and is ready to take over the role of breeder.
Clay
Clay became a teenager with the Slob trait and Angling Ace aspiration, he joined the Barista Career.

Serenity
Serenity became a teenager with the Child of the Island trait and Painter Extraordinaire aspiration, she joined the Book Store career.

Noah
Oliver
Charlotte
Noah became an Inquisitive toddler.

Oliver aged into a toddler with the Silly trait.

Charlotte gained the Wild trait on aging into a toddler.

For some reason the layout is messing up and no matter what I do I cannot get the pictures to go as they normally do.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment