Tuesday 10 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 20


Dobby became an Elder, he has 19 days left until he dies which means he will die before Taylor becomes an Elder as she has 38 days left of being a Young Adult.

Clay
Clay became a Child with the Angler trait and Whiz Kid aspiration.

Serenity became a Child with the Natural Musician trait and the Artistic Prodigy aspiration.

Serenity
Bob Pancakes and his wife have died.

I checked the Ziegler family tree and Taylor has 22 children and 13 grandchildren.

Taylor and Max Villareal have had triplets two boys Noah and Oliver and one girl Charlotte.

I'm not going to have Taylor have anymore babies now so that means that Charlotte is our next heir and our future breeder.

I have work today so I might not get time to play today and defiantly wont have time tomorrow as I have work both days and tomorrow I am booked on a tutorial for my Uni course. If I do get time today it will probably only be long enough to have the triplets become toddlers and have the twins become teenagers (they have their A's in school already I'm just waiting a little bit to age them up).

HAPPY SIMMING.

No comments:

Post a Comment