Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 16


Firstly I did not get as much time to play as I had hoped but the time I did get I got a fair amount done.

Sabrina became a Young Adult with the Introvert trait. I had her join the Secret Agent career with her aspiration being Chief of Mean as it is the only career that really relates to being evil. My plan was to also find her a husband so that Taylor could complete her aspiration but she was always tense due to lack of fun while at work so I had her mainly relaxing so her fun went up so she didn't really meet anyone.

Sabrina and Yuki's Wedding
After work one day I sent her to take Dobby for a walk and on the walk she met Yuki Behr and because her social was low I had her stop and talk to Yuki and after a few minutes they were super friendly so I decided to try a romantic interaction and they neither liked or disliked it so I had them both chatting for a while and then over the next 3 or 4 days I had Sabrina call Yuki after work and then Yuki called and asked if Sabrina wanted to go on a date which I said yes to.

Sabrina and Yuki are now Married
After the date I took them back to Yuki's house and they chatted and flirted and without any prompt from me they went and WooHoo'd so I decided to have them get married and after they got married I moved Sabrina in with Yuki.

I had the wedding in the Park and took a few pictures and these were the best ones.

Other than the wedding Halle and Kimberley got A's in school, I've not aged them up yet as I want to have an age gap between them and Sabrina plus they help out at home with the twins and Dobby.

Taylor might have found a new baby daddy, she has been chatting up the maid so fingers crossed that I can get them all loved up and having babies together in today's game play time.

Liliana and Rhys have done nothing but cry all day as for some reason they can go to bed at around 7pm and wake up at 5am and by 8am their energy is low again and they need a nap at 1pm. I am starting to think about just aging them up once they reach level 3 in all skills (as the rules state you can).

I will be able to play for a significant amount of time today but I won't be able to play again until Friday night maybe no even until Saturday but whatever happens in today's time I will schedule a post for tomorrow.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment