Monday 9 December 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 19


I decided NOT to age down Dobby so that means he will die some day. I also decided not to move him out with Liliana or Rhys I want him to stay with Taylor. (I was going to move him out with Sabrina but changed my mind).

When I turned off the game last night his age bar was sparkling and when I checked MCCC it said he was still an adult and was on 71 of 70 days.

Clay
Clay became an Independent toddler and looked a little angry.

Serenity became an Inquisitive toddler, she originally aged up with blue hair but brown eye brows so when I edited their outfits I changed her hair back to brown to match both parents and her brother.

Serenity
Liliana aged into a Young Adult with the Jealous trait and she joined the Gardening career. I moved her out into her own 20 x 15 place in Newcrest then gave her $30,000 from her dad's house hold.

Rhys became a Young Adult with the Unflirty trait and he joined the Business career. I moved Rhys in with his dad in Oasis Springs.

Taylor has been chatty with Max Villareal and I manged to get their relationship up to boyfriend and girlfriend and I want their relationship to grow some more while Clay and Serenity level up their skills and once they become children I plan on having Taylor get pregnant by Max and eventually when she becomes an Elder (in 43 days) I'm going to have them get married and move out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment