Wednesday 21 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 1


This is Taylor Ziegler, she is my Young Adult sim who will be starting us off on our 100 Baby Challenge journey.

Taylor's aspiration its to be a Super Parent, her traits are Family Oriented, Creative and Bookworm.

Taylor Lives in Newcrest on the 30x30 lot in a house that I made. I gave the house these lot traits On Ley Line, Fast Internet and Great Soil. (You can download the lot from my gallery its called Aurora Manor, it has a few CC's in it, You may notice the lot traits are different in the picture than I listed that is because when I moved in I changed them but I plan on changing them again when she's had her 5th baby (that's a rule)).

With me moving onto Newcrest, I added some houses around the neighbourhood, a park and I've downloaded some households from the gallery. (I know this is against the rules but due to it being an empty neighbourhood I thought it was okay.)

Another rule also states that you cannot expand your house but you can move around to different houses as long as you can afford to move into it but I have adapted this rule so that I can expand my house but its the house that each breeder will live in until they are Elders.

The rules also state that you cannot get a wormhole job, so Taylor has taken up freelance writing.

I have decided that I am going to pick a number or get someone to pick a number for me and press the randomise dice that many times to name my Sims, give them their traits and aspirations.

*****

During my first day playing this challenge she got all cosy with a Sim named Martin Archer (I think he was a gallery Sim) and she got pregnant by him and their is a little buff that says "On Ley Line (from lot trait)" so I am thinking that she maybe having twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment