Monday 19 August 2019

The Sims 4 - Rags to Riches Challenge: Day 4


Day 4 was pretty much like day 3 she foraged, gardened, painted and did 3 yard sales.

I had my first lot of bills which were $40 which wasn't too bad and meant that I could build a 3x3 room attached to my lot so I could put in the shower and toilet.

From my foraging and painting I was also able to buy the cheapest fridge, counter and cooker and sell my fire pit and chair.

I'm not gonna lie but now she is happy most of the time I am getting a little bored and I am probably going to play something else for a few days.

Day 4 Recap:
Harvested fruits, vegetables and flowers
Bought lot, fridge, cooker and counter
Paid my bills ontime
Gardening Skill 5
Fishing Skill 5
Painting Skill 4
Had 0 fires
Money $2179

No comments:

Post a Comment