Monday 26 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 4


So I was supposed to post this last night but I ended up rage quitting the game.

While playing yesterday I changed two of the trait lots so that I now have On Ley Line, Good Schools and Home Studio. I did this mainly because my garden is growing just fine and most the time I forget to tend to it so the Good Soil trait was a bit wasted and with the Fast Internet she was becoming energised while writing and the books we coming out okay but when I changed it to Home Studio  they were better quality and were getting accepted more by the freelance company.

While working on her freelance career Taylor maxed her writing skill so she can now get more money from her gigs.

Xavier
Xavier and Rose were both on A's in school but I waited a few sim days so that they could get some of their aspirations completed before aging them up but I hadn't saved the game once I aged them up like I normally do before going into CAS to edit their clothes and the game crashed so I had to manually shut off my laptop and when I went back onto the household the they were still children and in school.
Rose

Due to not saving I had lost all the romance that Taylor had gotten with Mortimer Goth and it forgot the fact that she was pregnant with her 7th baby. So while Xavier and Rose were at school I baked 2 cakes and invited Mortimer around and got her pregnant with him again.

When Xavier and Rose came home from school I had them do homework as Taylor needed to do 1 more hour of helping with homework so that she completed that part of the aspiration and I got her the Fertility reward trait.

Savannah and Abbie are still toddlers with max skills in potty and communication and when they have maxed all 5 skills I will age them both up and Norman and Princeton are a few days from aging up to toddlers.

I eventually re-aged up Xavier and Rose to teen, sorted out their clothes, got them part time jobs, sorted their aspirations and traits before I logged off for the night.

Xavier is a Renaissance Sim, with the Bookworm and Genius traits and I put him in the Manual Labour career.

Rose is Friends with the Animals (Which is going to be hard to help her work on while she's at home as I'm not adding any pets to my home) and she has the Genius and Cat Lover traits and I gave her the Life Guard career.

Today I plan on getting Xavier and Rose both to A's in school and up a level or two in their career before I move them out of the main home. I want to get Savannah and Abbie's skills maxed and aged into children and getting at least a B in school and I want to get Norman and Princeton aged into toddlers and their potty skill to level 2 so they will take themselves to the potty while I find another sim to cozy up with for after the birth of the baby Taylor am currently pregnant with.

No comments:

Post a Comment