Monday 12 August 2019

Back From My Break


So I haven't posted anything on here for a long time due to personal reasons and college but since I have been gone I have played a lot of the Sims 4 for more of an escape from everything than anything

I am now back with all the expansion packs, games packs and all but 4 stuff packs and a brand new laptop so I have no lagging issues.

I haven't really played a family properly since getting back into the game, I've made some families and played for a few hours and the next day made a brand new family and started again although I did play one Sim and manage to get to the top of the Doctor Career.

I have been reading through some challenges on the Sims 4 forum and bookmarked the ones that I want to give a go so I can print off the rules when I go back to college next month but after watching Clare Siobhan's Dream House series I have decided that I am going to give the Rags to Riches Challenge ago first.

One thing I have learned from watching Clare's Dream House series is how to download mods so I have a lot of CC clothing and clutter for around the house, I don't download trait/aspiration mods as the ones in game are good enough for me but I do have the MCC mod.

So tomorrow I am going to make my Sim for my Rags to Riches challenge and I will post a picture of her and then I will post updates on her progress.

HAPPY SIMMING

No comments:

Post a Comment