Tuesday 27 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 6


While playing today Taylor was invited to Alien night at a club in Strangerville. I I don't normally go to other lots where I have to pay for items but sent her so she could meet an alien to get her pregnant at a later date and while she was there she met an alien called Jamel Hidalgo.

After meeting at the bar it took a few day's to get him in love with Taylor enough to want to Try For a Baby so I just kept calling him and inviting him over so that they could could hang out. I didn't want her to get pregnant right away as I knew that with having the Fertile trait there was a chance she could have triplets so I waited.
Savannah

Savannah and Abbie aged up twice while I was playing today both times by getting A's in school.

When Savannah became a teenager she ended up with the Chief of Mischief aspiration and the Gloomy trait she got a job as a Barista.

When Abbie aged into a teenager she got the Unflirty and the Leader of the Pack aspiration and a job working as a Retail Employee.
Abbie

Upon becoming a young adult Savannah gained the Hates Children trait (this is probably a good thing seeing as she has the Erratic and gloomy traits) and I gave her the Criminal Career to go with her aspiration.

When Abbie aged into a young adult she got the neat trait and because of her Leader of the Pack aspiration I put her in the Social Media career.

Once the two turned young adults I moved them into a small house in Oasis Springs because they seem to be very close.
Zayne

As I played for a long time today Zayne Goth aged into a toddler, he aged up through getting to his birthday rather than me aging him up when it says it was going to be his birthday.

Zayne got the Fussy trait which is another that I haven't used in my own games before so it would be nice to see how hard it is to look after him as well as 2 other toddlers.

After I moved out Savannah and Abbie Taylor got pregnant by her alien friend Jamel and gave birth to triplets just before I logged off for the night. She had 2 boys Dorian and Silas and a girl Rachel.

Normal and Princeton worked on their skills today and are close to maxing them all out so I expect them to age up to children tomorrow when I resume playing.

Now all I have to do is have Taylor meet someone new so that she can have more babies before she becomes an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment