Monday 26 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 5


I played more of this challenge straight after I posted about what happened on Day 4 and a LOT happened. 3 lots of birthdays, 1 birth and 2 new pets and 2 sims moved out. With so much happening I don't know where to start.

*These aren't in order of how the events happened.*

Savannah
Savannah and Abbie both maxed their toddler skills and I aged them up straight away as I knew Xavier and Rose were going to become young adults as they were now getting A's as teens and Normal and Princeton were due to become toddlers the next day.

Savannah became an Artistic Prodigy with the Erratic trait and Abbie became a Social Butterfly with the Insider trait upon aging to Children.

Abbie
I would normally randomise the aspirations but I figured that because Xavier and Rose had the other two aspirations that I would give Savannah and Abbie the other two and would randomise for Norman and Princeton.

I've never had an Erratic or Insider sim and I don't think I will be picking them myself for a sim anytime soon as Savannah likes to talk to herself and Abbie gets mad when no one talks to her.

On Savannah and Abbie's first day at school they both came home with projects as well as Xavier and Rose so I had them all help each other to do their projects.

Norman
Norman and Princeton both aged into toddlers on their actual birthday not the day before like all the others.

Norman became an Independant toddler which I like to pick as they can go to the potty straight away and I don't have to worry about them and Princeton became a Wild toddler which will be more fun now I know what their like.

Princeton
Taylor finally had Mortimer's baby and it was a boy who got named Zayne Goth.

I decided when she started to flirt with Mortimer Goth and Gunther Munch that if  I had a boy with any of these fathers I would give him his fathers surname so that the family can keep growing. Other men that I plan on doing the same with are Don Lothario and Bob Pancakes just because these people have been in the Sims since the Sims 1 as well as Hugo or Max Villareal (Their father is dead).

After Xavier and Rose got A's in school I kept sending them for about a week or two instead of aging them after getting the A's so that they brought in some money from their jobs (Rose wanted a puppy and a kitten and needed money to get these) and so they could help with the baby and toddlers if Taylor was busy cooking or helping another child.

Upon aging them Xavier gained the Foodie trait and became joined the Political career and choose to support the "NO Sims Left Behind cause".

Upon again Rose gained the Goofball trait and I put her in the Conservationist career.

I moved Xavier out first one because he was the eldest and two so I could adopt a kitten named Salem for Rose and I moved the kitten in with Xavier and then I adopted Rose a puppy named Axel and moved her out with Axel and put Salem back with her in her new house.

Now that I have two spaces in my household I think I will start wooing another guy tomorrow so that Taylor can have some more babies, I am thinking of going to Sulani and getting her friendly with a merman or getting her friendly with one of the two vampires so she can have a merbaby or a vampire baby (I know that the vampire if its a girl cannot be the next breeder but I just want a vampire, alien and merbaby to be born in the challenge somewhere).

No comments:

Post a Comment