Thursday 22 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 2


Well today Taylor and Martin became proud parents of twins, they have a son called Xavier and a daughter called Rose.

Xavier
I played for so long that while Taylor was working on the next father to be the twins ages up into toddlers. Xavier became a wild toddler while Rose became a silly toddler

I have never played with toddlers who have the wild or silly traits so this should be fun.

Xavier likes to run around with no clothes on and Rose likes to talk to herself in the mirror.

Rose
The best thing about having twins is that they like to talk to each other and play with the doll house together which helps their attention go up so while they are happily playing with each other or talking to each other I had Taylor do some freelance work and do some flirting with the next father to be.

Taylor managed to snag the guy and get pregnant again. Taylor and the new father Yoogi Min had twin girls together Savannah and Abbie.

I found it quite hard to look after 2 toddlers and 2 babies while trying to keep Taylor's needs up and have her working that I have just stopped taking some gigs.

I managed to send my sim to the park in a happy mood where she became friendly with a few sims including Clement Frost and Mortimer Goth.

No comments:

Post a Comment