Wednesday 28 August 2019

The Sims 4 - The 100 Babies Challenge: Day 7


I didn't play much today as I had a lot to do and I didn't feel so good.

Norman
Norman and Princeton aged up into children.

Norman grew into a Child with the Whiz Kid aspiration and Music Lover trait. I made him look like a bit of a nerd.

Princeton
Princeton aged into a child with the Social Butterfly aspiration and the Child of the Ocean trait. I tried to make him look a bit like a cool kid.

Norman and Princeton both grew up with the Top-Notch Toddler trait for maxing out their toddler skills and Father Winter's Baby with them being Santa's son's.

Taylor played the lottery today but she didn't win but she did go out with Savannah to the bar for Ghost Night and she met a few ghosts who can hopefully become a baby daddy one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment