Tuesday 20 August 2019

The Sims 4 - Rags to Riches Challenge: Day 5


All my hard work foraging, fishing, gardening and painting has paid off. I was able to build a house.


I played for longer today so I played for more sim days than I normally do which meant I was able to earn a lot more money to be able to buy more things.

I used the computer at the library to order myself 2 of each seed pack and planted them in by back garden then sold the leftover flowers and put the fruit and vegetables in my fridge to make cooking certain items cheaper.

With my sim being able to sleep, shower, use a toilet and cook proper meals she was maxed needs most of the time and because her gardening skill increased she spent time talking to her plants so that her social skill went up.

I bought her a flower Arranging table before I logged off so that she could use her flowers to make arrangements and then sell them at her yard sales or just sell them if I needed the money to pay bills.

My house has a 3x3 size bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink, then she has a 4x3 size bed room with the second best bed, then the whole front on the house is a kitchen living room in one where there's her cooker, fridge, counter, easel and a cheap sofa.

The bathroom and bedroom walls have been decorated and the out side of the house has been decorated, I debated on wallpapering the inside of buying windows so I didn't have to buy lights and I went with the windows.

I'm going to take some time away from this challenge and do something else for a few days but I do intend to continue the challenge and get her a mansion.

Day 5 Recap:
Harvested fruits, vegetables and flowers
Bought lot, sofa, flower arranging table, new bed
Gardening Skill 6
Fishing Skill 6
Painting Skill 6
Flower Arranging Skill 1
Had 0 fires
Money $5013

No comments:

Post a Comment