Sunday 18 August 2019

The Sims 4 - Rags to Riches Challenge: Day 3


Whooo I have 4 walls

Today has been a good day I did the usual foraging route once she woke up and then I gardened and did a yard sale where she sold almost everything and I had enough money after selling all the flowers, fruit and vegetables and fish in my inventory, the bush and a couple of paintings to build a 4x5 size room with a door and put in the cheapest bed, shower and toilet.

After I built the house and gave her a shower she mainly fished and painted, she is happy most of the time but her fun and social needs are often low.

Day 3 Recap:
Harvested fruits, vegetables and flowers
Bought lot, bed, shower and toilet
Gardening Skill 4
Fishing Skill 4
Painting Skill 3
Had 0 fires
Money $2319

No comments:

Post a Comment