Saturday 17 August 2019

The Sims 4 - Rags to Riches Challenge: Day 2


Today has been a slight improvement but still hard, she did her daily lap of the neighbourhood foraging and got a few items to sell on the stall but I had trouble with keeping her fun and social up.

She was able to eat the fish she fished up and the mushrooms and strawberries in her inventory to keep her hunger up and she used the bush for the toilet but she crashed and burned a few times from exhaustion until I took her to the park so she could sleep on the bench.

With the money I made from the yard sales and selling the flowers I bought her an easel, I know I should have bought her a bed first but I thought an easel would be better seeing as she can make money painting which she seems to enjoy due to her being a creative sim.

Day 2 Recap:
Harvested fruits, vegetables and flowers
Bought an easel
Gardening Skill 3
Fishing Skill 3
Painting Skill 1
Had 1 fire
Money $507

No comments:

Post a Comment