Friday 16 August 2019

The Sims 4 - Rags to Riches Challenge: Day 1


This is Kaley Gruber (I randomised the name), she has CC hair and clothes.

Her aspiration is: Mansion Baron (Was Big Happy Family to start with)
Her Traits are: Foodie, Outgoing and Creative.

I moved her into Willow Creek onto the Daisy Hovel lot and bulldozed the house and then took away all her money and changed her aspiration.

Playing with zero money and no house has been a challenge to say the least, she spent most of her time at the park so she could use the toilets, nap on the bench, eat hot dogs made by a random sim and rummage through the bins.

I managed to harvest some Bluebells, Snapdragons and Roses as well as Strawberries and Mushrooms and when I took her home I planted two rose buses and one of the others and sold the rest of the flowers so that I could buy the bush for her to sleep in and use as a toilet.

The next morning I foraged around the neighbourhood and got more food to eat and flowers to sell as well as some frogs, fossils and time capsules. I breed the frogs and then sold the one I had made as it was a duplicate and I sold the fossils and the MySims Trophies from the time capsules and got enough money to buy a "Come and Get it Street Store" which I then used to sell more items over the next few sim days so I could get a fire pit and chair and put my fishing skill to use.

Day 1 Recap:
Harvested fruits, vegetables and flowers
Baught a fire pit, chair, bush and yard sale table
Gardening Skill 2
Fishing Skill 2
Had two fires
Money $72

No comments:

Post a Comment